Proud to announce that today is the opposite day! My dearest "wife" told me that "she" loves me hell loads. (: I shall love "her" too!
How lame is that. Only boyfriend will entertain me. Like whoa! O:
My aim for this year - apart from studies, i shall get to my baobei-s concert too! I cant wait to see them live. Gosh, guess the ambulance will be there to send me to the hospital?
I aim to learn more flowery words!
Im feeling rather skeptical bout my future right now. Spending my life in the army aint a decision that everybody support. Its rather sad. I had to admit that although people never hang it by their mouth, but discrimination still exist. Ernie boy said that the criteria to be a female officer is hard. Well, what to do? Hard i know, all can do is work hard.
No promises. Nice song by Shayne Ward.
baby i want to hold you tight, and die in your eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment